Please Send Us Your Info To
Schedule a Pharmacist Meeting
Medical Provider Registration
Medical Provider Participation
The New York State Medical Marijuana Program has approved the use of cannabis for patients with the following severe, debilitating or life-threatening conditions:*
- HIV Infection or AIDS
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury with Spasticity
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Chronic Pain (as defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi)
- Pain that degrades health and functional capability as an
alternative to opioid use or substance use disorder.
Clinically Associated Conditions, Symptoms or Complications:
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe or Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder (PTSD)
- Opioid Use Disorder
For more information on qualifying conditions please visit:
- Complete the online course
- Course fees: $225-$250
- Physicians earn CME credits
Register with the State
- Visit the NYS DOH Health Commerce System
- Complete the MMDMS Application
Register the Patient
- Consult the Prescription Monitoring Program
- Access the Medical Marijuana Data Management System (MMDMS)
- Re-certify the patient beginning 30 days before certificate expiration
- Update usage and recommendations
Citiva wants to make sure you know all the facts when it comes to medical marijuana. Sign-up to get the information you need you need to start certifying patients for medical marijuana.
- In-office education seminars available by request for you and your staff.
- Private dispensary tours and Q&A sessions with our pharmacists and dispensary team.
- A licensed pharmacist is always on-site at each of our New York dispensaries.
- We offer a Medical Provider Hotline for patient-dosing and product related questions and support.