Medical Provider Participation
The New York State Medical Cannabis Program has approved the use of cannabis for patients with the following severe, debilitating or life-threatening conditions:*
- HIV Infection or AIDS
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury with Spasticity
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Huntington’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Chronic Pain (as defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi))
- Pain that degrades health and functional capability as an
alternative to opioid use or substance use disorder.
Clinically Associated Conditions, Symptoms or Complications:
- Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome
- Severe or Chronic Pain
- Severe Nausea
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder (PTSD)
- Opioid Use Disorder
For more information on qualifying conditions please visit:
- Complete the online course
- Course fees: $225-$250
- Physicians earnCME credits
Register with the State
- Visit the NYSDOH Health Commerce System
- Complete the MMDMS Application
Register the Patient
- Consult the Prescription Monitoring Program
- Access the Medical Cannabis Data
- Management System (MMDMS)
- Ability to register andcertify Patients inthe same day
- Re-certify the patient beginning 30 days before certificate expiration
- Update usage and recommendations
Citiva wants to make sure you know all the facts when it comes to Medical Cannabis. Sign-up for our exclusive in-office education luch seminars and get the information you need you need to start delivering Medical Cannabis to your patients.
- In-office education seminars available by request for you and your staff.
- Private dispensary tours and Q&A sessions with our pharmacists and medical team.
- Licensed Pharmacist always on-site in each of our dispensaries.
- Medical Provider hotline for patient-dosing and product related questions and support.